Thursday, September 30, 2004

life with u..

heyy..im bored..iplayed tennis just now...cuz i had a tournament..heheh jason and i won..so we're playing in the finalss oh yeahh!!..ahahha..well my skul celebrated teacher's day today...i went for likee an hour..ahaha....well it was kinda funny..cuz the guys from form 3 were singing swing swing...and it kinda sounded abit funny...but i dun wanna be mean..ahhaha....welll i was luaghing my head off..when cikgu zaitun cikgu wan and principal had to dance..it was soo funny..cikgu zaitun was reallyy shaking her bootay!!..ahhah..and principal danced kind abit funny...ahhaha..so i was laughing my head...well at least it looked as if they were having fun...ahaha..i need to say sumfingg!!

DeaR veenah...shez this gurl who megaly rockZZ..if thats a word..i cant imagine life without a fren as cacat as her...nuthing can evr break us apart i mean it was kind alredi proven...:)...she knows my ins and outs...sumtimes we can just know what the other persons thinking without saying a word...and even finish each others sentences..which i find realllyy coooll....:)...well i just wanna say...that i feel like a lucky star..cuz she puts up with me...and doesnt say a word about it MOST of the time...ahah...i can;t keep anything without telling cuz shez just soo part of me...that it feels weird not telling her stuf..cuz we can go on and on abt crapp..just becuz we have no other means of entertainment!!..ahha...love ya...even if uR heart is with cHarm and aNN..ahahha

Dear annalene( a.k.a AnnalOn babyLOnia) this gurl is mummy lil'sis and partner shez just means sooo much to me..i met her when i was primary 2 back when we were still lil freaks....only difference now is that we're BIG freaks...ahha....my childhood woudn have been the same without her..we had the same hair style and liked the same things...so funny..now shez still my best bud..and shes the perfect person to lean on when ur down cuz she doesnt care..and she really knows how to make u laugh even in the most SErious of situations...haha..sumtimes i just wanna whack her...ahha..i love her to tiny bits...and even smaller bits..hugz

Dear chArmm...okie there are no words to describe this gurll..thers so many but yet so little...this gurl can go and on and on and ON about stuff that has no meaning!!..ahahah...shez the gurl u need to go to when u feel like kicking sumones ass..cuz she'll alwez be by ur side..shez never afraid of speaking her mind...and oh yes i know why that happenEd...u will never get a dull moment with this gurll....shez a total heartbreaker...but she never does it intentionallY...i think she just hasn't found the rite ONE......to actually make them understand her cuz shez one confusing chick..!!..oh yeah shez seriosuly spoiled..u know lar cuz shes the youngest...ahah..i love to a million pieCEs.....and nevr will i find a freind like her...:)

DEar odelia...oh man this gurl is one bootaylicious laDeyy!!...ahhaha....she has a massive sense of humour and nver gets sick of laughing for no reason..i remember my first day of kindergaten..where she and fran asked me to sit with them...ahah..it was sooo sweet..ahha...and now she lives right next door to me whcih is cooll.cuz i can ask her to give me chocolates whenver i want...except she never shares her patchi..haha...we've gone thru soooo much...i mean the first to last..from the laughs to the tears...shez there to witness it...and same for me..ahhaa...shez a really strong person and even when she thinks she cant do sumthing she'll alweZZ pull through cuz thatz the type of person she is...haha...ppl make alot of judgements but they dun know what the hell their saying cuz they never take the time to actually find out..muahzz

Dear Al....ehehe...this guy is my swEEty...and nothing can compare!!..hes the most swetest loving and caring..i just love him soooo much...and its unfair cuz he has taken my heart and ran away with it...i dun know what i'd do without him...he has taught me sooo many things abt love...and how if u feel itz worth it u have to fight for it and never give up ...:)...he alwez seems to make a bad situation into a good one..he alwez makes me smile whenver he toks abt sumthing he's really into..for EXAmple..basketball!!...haha..u should see him when he does..its sooo adorable..:)..hehe....i love him to tiny lil baby bits..and if ANYONE wants to take my little bundle of joy she/he has a next thing cuming...:P...hes alwez there to make me feel better when i get sad...we've gone thru alot...thatz why he'l Alwez be my sweety..:)..

to anyone that i have not mentioned in my really emotinal blog..hahah....i want evryone to know that im glad that their in my life....and each and evryone play an important part in my life..which is why i would like
to say....thank u soo much for blessing my life...hugz

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]