Saturday, October 30, 2004

happy halloween

i love alll my cacat freindsss!!!!!!!!..well ive been having examss and itss kinda cacat..but then agen what isnt riteee............exams are gettinggg on me neRVesss......!!1..arghh..but im looking at the silver lining which is my holidayss..ahh.....ok back to realityy....well my SIster whom i lovee...got me a converse bAg..oh man she so cooll..:P..i feel so loved....cacatt.....welll im having english exam on tuesday....which is cooll...:P...laaterz rainiers having this party in panaga.....well welll....hrmmmph im so boredd...oh yeah i watched shark tale that day..oh my gosh that movie is soooo retarded and funnyy!!!...i dun really remember much abt it now..but all i know is that itss reallly REtarded cuz i kept ssaying that it was after the movieEe..ahhaha....welllllll..i just got back from churchhhh...and i have to go study laterss..cuz my mum is likeee YOU should go and sTudyy...sniff..sniff..YES MUm i know!!!!..yeeeshhh!!!..anywayss..........tomorrow a holiday.....no biggy....well i hvae nuthing else to wirte abt....
love loaDSzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]