Thursday, January 06, 2005

making it...

hrmmm...i had skul todayyy it was pweety cooolll.....sumthing really sick happene during malay class..haha...weell anyways i having my back against my teacher when i was drinking water then all of a sudden he's like OK classs thank u..and i turned and kinda laughed and got freaked out at the same time....and veenah was like starting to laugh...that the water in my touth went up my noseee!!!!!!!!!..and it spilled on my tablee..ahahha...and i tink my teacher saww...and tink he got grossed outt!!1...ahahah.....it wassss nastyyy!!!.....:P....then later on my class watched ER cuz mr.ped wanted us to watch how we should be more altruistic ppl..ahahha.....ummm...........well skul started alredii and i dunnoo i feell so sad cuz its my last year!!!.....its scary to think abt actually changing my environment after like bein in the skul for more than a decaDEEe......its just sooooooo depressing...i guess things will eventually change sooner or laterr...:(...i feeel so dazed at the mo...cant seeemm to keep my mind focused on anythingg....too many thingss goin on..and gettin sleepness nites...hope il getover it soonn...what to do?...how i wish i had answersss...i dunt get itt i just duntt!!!....nuthin else to say...byebye

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]