Thursday, February 17, 2005

dunndeeedummmm..this sucksss so muhc..u know ive been on for like an hourr but cant go msn cuz im downloadinggg the new msnn..why is taking for ageesSSSSS like forverrr..im feeling really colddd..and i think my fingers hav frozen over cuz i can blog properlyy..:P..too lazy to get my sweater..hrmhrmm..i was half downloading the stoopid thing and i got DC wahhh!!!!!!!!!!...its so annoyingggggg...arghh..so ive beeennnn surfingggggg...(my fingers are NUMBB!!!)...ahhaha....ohhh i love this song my Mario 'let me love you' and that that new usher songg...ekeke...i love ittt...i hate to hiphop artist who hvae those girlssss shaking their freaking assess like its the end of the world and the onlyy way for survival is the saking of their bootayyy....damn i sound like a psychoo...but it gets me annoyeddd...whatverr...i found out sum "news" from my friend that disturbed be badlyy....i cant say much let me just sayy..what happened to respect?..friendship?..and just plain COMMON decenCYYYy!!!!!..got no wordss no more...getting me freaked of what lies aheaddd.....has thiss really what its come to?....getting more and more insecure and freaked by the minute..

anyways on a more postive note..veenah just reminded me abt a realllyyyy funny incident that happened duringg our gambling sessions last week...hehe..welll CJ was playing cards and he didnt wanna play cuz he lost his money..and i was like heuy charm come on and playw it us..and shes like what?..why?..(the thing is charm didnt wanna play just cuz she tot iit was wrong to gamble..but this happened on the first day of CNY so u can imagine how fast her mindset changed)..anyways i was like u have to play...and shes like why is it a rule?..and i sed this in a realllyy CHINA-tone..if ur blather dun play sistA mast playy!!..ahah ok i sounded really weird...ahahah...and evryone just went silentt and kinda stared at me..and just started laughing hysterically...!!!...ahahha...it was one of the highlights of the weekk..:P.......i didn go for extra class today cuz i didnt feel tooo ggoooddd....i felt like my whole body was gonna break into pieces in da morningg...cuz i just felt horrible but it wasnt ttoo bad cuz my friendss the cacatzzz alwez kept me laughingg...so kinda forgot abt the agony..ahhaa....hrmm.. al had athletics day in skul todayy..but he didnt win..:(...itss ok..cuz hes alwez number one in my eyess anyhoozz....so yeahh:)......im coldDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!....yay national day?..on wednesday means no skul means no physics test( NO ONE REMIND MR.RAM OK??)...ahha...meanzzz no need tto wake up early meanss no stress..!!..ahaha....happyhappyy..:)..loveyaa...megalotss...:)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]