Monday, March 07, 2005

i love this songg by bachelor girl.....it realli explains evrythingg..for me..:)...lalalala

i'm just a girl

i might be a little concerned with my hair
i might need comfort more than my share
i might seem to follow fashion and claim that i dont care
my heart is your best friend when it rules your head
i might want to talk alot but dont ask me why?
and i'll get impatient if you dont reply
i might always search alot for something wrong tat i want you to deny
and if you just stay close and hold me when i cry

chorus
Don't try to understand me i'm just a girl
one of the greatest mysteries you will find in this world
im not hard to handle i'm just a girl

i dont steal money but i want your time
cause i give my life to you when you are mine
and it hurts me more than i can say when you pull away
but if you love me you should tell me every day

chorus
you might think i'm demanding
but your not understanding
i like to take advide but go my own way
and when i hurt the most i swear i'm ok
and it's always when you least expect i say i wanna stay
might take a single kiss to steal my heart away

im just a girl..:)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]