Thursday, March 24, 2005

im soo boreDDD!!!...thiss holiday kindaaa Suckss..in a way...cuz im bored half the time which is jus extremelyy depressingg!!!....i guesss i hvae actuallyy adapted to my veryyy hectic life for the past 3 monthss now i just feel like a slug..lost with nuthing to do...ahahaha..anwayss i guess its gooodd to get the rest..:)...oh my gosh i think im slowly turning into a shopoholic...hahaha...not funny...its weird..in a week i bought 4 different tops, jeans ,2 earringss and i bought heels just now..goshyness...but i love them alll!!!!!!....make me soo happyy..tralalla...ahahha...i cant wait for my ballet flats...:P....i need more earringss...!!!!..ok i better stoppp...this shouldnt be happenin to me cuz dil's the shopoholic!!!..ahahhaha....byebyebye...my loveydubeys

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]