Thursday, June 09, 2005

ahahha..yeshyesh..im bloggin yet agenn...ahah...had my accountss test todayy..man i almost screammedd out loudd cuz I (VANESSA TEO)..got balanced for MY final account...oh my goshynnesSs....ahahah....its sooo stupidd cuz i neeverr got itt onceee...and im soo prudd of maselff..my heart started to beatt sooo fasttt anddd i wass trying sooo harddd to contain my excitement..but when i came out faza hadd his one balance tooo..but it waas diff form minee..and then i realised u can get balance for he account but doesnt necessarilyy mean itsss rite..ahhaha..anyhooossss:)...all smilesss in vanessa selff!!!...ahahah...okieokiee...my last paper's due on saturday PHYSICS tralalalal...and then then.....gonna go annalene's place and check out all her magazinesss for prom dress idea's..ahaha..its like wayyyyyyyyyyy too early too be thinking abt it...but hey....i like checking out dressESss..ahahah...veenah dunt think im sot okieee!!!!!...u wanna see them TOOOO...ahahah...i hate charm!!!..shes like all the way in singapore...shoppin her asss offf....and im stuck herr to look at ugly shopss..hrmm...:(...and itss like SALE...ouch!!??!!..my heart achess...ahahaha.....i reallly hope i do weelll for my exam...but im totalllyy freaking out for my amath cuz i think i deifinitely screwed it up..not funny..NOT ENOUGH TIMEE...ERGHHh....WELLL to make mattersss worse there was this guy sitting next to me that kept sniffinggg..oh man i feeell mean..BUT seriouslyy he kepttt sucking up hiss nosee...anddd it sounded soo bad..i was soo grossedd out i wanted to cryyy!!!..i couldn concentrate cuzzz it was soooooo distracting and i couldnt think straight!!!..it was like....this reallly weird soundd...like as if u feeelll the freaking SNOT is in ur mouth...EWWW...my imagination was just running wildd..aahahah....traaalalala....what to do...???....anyhooosSSsss..i gottaaAa runn..:)...byebye..my faithful readerss..if there are any..love ya

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]