Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ike a ch..opps*

anyways so we ha da hugee FIGHTT!!!..like thingsss started flying out the window and i cantt belivee that person had the nerveee to break my roswelll cd ...and esp cuz u know how much it meantt tOO MEe..it reallyy did hurtt..by that time i just couldn take it anymore so i just walked outtt of that F-ing placee and NEVER lookedd back....it started prettyy stupidly i mean i didnt even mean to say all the crap that i did...what can i SAYY??...if ur mind if just too frEAking narroWWWW!!!!..gosh let me live my own life and make my own mistakess..i mean i wont be knocking on ur dooorr if i needd help ANYWAYss....NO i dun tink so... hey im sorryy i broke urr cell phone not my fault it was the first thingggg my handss were able to grab..i mean how am i suppose to know it'll breeak into halff after it hitss the wall rite?... anyways THE WORSE THING ABOUT ITT!!!!!!!.....i woke up..and realised it was a dream=)...ahahahah....

anywyassss...my grandma had an appendix operation..damn i felt so sad over it...i mean CRAPP!!!!..the weird thing isss i took care of her with my other cuz meraaa this morning..and i was constantl;y observing the doctorsss..and wondering how goodd of a job their doiin...sumtimesss when i tink abt my grandmaaa a sense of nostalgia comess to mind cuz i rememberrr when i was kid when she'll take care of meee and i stilll have a sense of warmth having her scentt arouindd..cuzz shess alwayss beenn a very huggablee grandma=)

time fliess and its freaking annoying the heck out of meee....being an idealist that i am..itss been hard for me to cope with changeee but theress alwaysss a positivee side of thingsss..and thatsss what keeppss me sanee...ppl usuallyy say that idealist is just another term for naive.i dun know how true the meaning coincides in the dictionary but i dun think it relatess to me...i guesss i jus dun want to hav the tendency to look for the worse in thingsss and never reallyy appreciating the momentss that are right there,,,...why add drama to urr alredi drama driven lives?......i know i do get hurtt esp with all my idealistic expectationss out of ppplll....but that doesnttt seemm to bother me that much...i guess..uh i hopee!!..hehe..all im saying is that....a situation that is alredi badd shhouldnt be madeee into AN even bigger problemmm by addingg unwantedd drama...


anywaysss...
if today is all we have,then il spendd evry moment like its our last

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]