Saturday, July 29, 2006

so yeah....i got into bedford high school =)!!!!!!!.....laallalalalaa....welll i hvae been going for med check upss and freaking hell they poked me with needles and now it looks like im taking drugss cuz my arms are all blue-black..hahaha.....ive beenn doing lotsa hanging around with my freindss and family..i cant believe im leaving in 3weekss...
wtf!!!im soo scaredd,,me the lil chicken retard!!!....ive had soo much supportt for ppl who tellss me their alwezzz gonna be there for me when i needd them..and its making me alll fuzzyy inside.....cant believe im goin on mee ownsss...i hope i dun cry out a river or even an ocean...fingerss crossedd!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]