Monday, August 07, 2006

FUCKING HEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVRYTHING IS SOOO FUCKEDDD!!!!!

what the fuck???...stop asking all the questions i cant answerrrrr...i feell so lost and i feell being punished for itt..im sorry i cant be perfect im sorrryy im not who u want me to beee..im osrrryyy if life is a total suck fest filledd with shyt that i cant control,,,i use to knwo where i was heading and how i should live my lifeeee...but evrything is soo fuckeddd...i jus cant deal with so many thingss at onceee... I AM NOT PERFECT and i neverrrr exclaimed that i wassssss!!....i make mistakess and im a freaking work in progress..why issit when i slip up anddd fall flat on my faceee evryone noticess how weak i am....

i cantt answer all ur questionzz cuz i dun have the answerss for it....its likeee if im being rude to you have u wonderedd wHYYYYYYY???????????????.....im trying not be a pushoverrr and let u stomp all overr meeeee and get stronggg but itsss soo harddd when the weight of evrything is one my shouldersss.. people always ask me to chill... I think people just need to chill...im glad that im going maybe then ppl will be happier and stop writing up the listt...WHY VANESSA ISNT PERFECT?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]