Sunday, September 03, 2006

So here I am in UK, Bedford. I cant believe I’m here.. Everything is so foreign here and all I wanted do is runaway and be back home with all the people that I love so much .. i cant stand being away from home.. Have u ever felt like u just cant being in your skin and just need to not be who u are for that moment well yeah that’s how I feel most of the time… im counting the days till I come back cuz at this moment I just cant take it…

At the airport it was really horrible I mean my whole family was there and frenss like wani zul scott Pierre john johnathan and like tonness of SA students came.damn I was crying like a retard..i couldn’t handle any of it…the hardest part was when I was about to leave and all of us was likee in a big group and we started singing the song leaving on a jet plane like all of us…it was pretty funny cuz we were singing so loud and the hardest part was when I hugged my mum and I had to let go of her and say goodbye to all my aunties,counsins,brothers and my sista…it felt like I was being ripped out of my life and forced to survive on my own ,walking away from them to the passport check in was one of the hardest thing I have ever experienced.i love all of you..

I had a 15 hour flight which was surprisingly comfortable cuz I slept through the whole way .i sat next to this irish guy called richie a chese maker, he actually works in a factory making cheese which I tot was pretty funny. At one point he tore his sponge thingy for his headphones and he called the steward and said ‘hey she tore her sponge thing so can she can get a new one?..and I was like WHAT?.it wasn’t me and like at one point he let me listen to irish punk/rock songs which we were pretty nicee surprisingly…well yeah the flight was quite uncomfortable cuz I couldn’t stretch my legs which hurt so badly…anyways we got down to dubai and it was like 5am I was the most blurrest person alive walking a around with my eyes swollen and feeling so sleepy….we were in dubai for half and hour I guess we actually managed to walk into a nike store and check out tennis skirts but I didn have any dubai currency..ahaha

When we landed in heathrow airport everyone was just relieved to be able to stretch and walk around. It was a pretty surreal feeling all 19 of us walking on our way to a start of our great adventure pretty odd..but that’s how it felt I mean we’re just kids after all and here we are forced into maturity and none of us realy knows what to do but yet we still cope and move forward. I was just thinking abt tht as I looked around as everyone was getting their bags,just helping each other though all of us looked pretty clueless and exhausted. I saw some Korean ppl like in total 91 one of them if ur wondering how come im so exact its cuz I over heard them toking..hehhe..and they were all students too..(anna-banana dun hate me)

When had to wait in the waiting area for like 2hrs cuz our bus couldn’t get out of the parking lot so we just waited….and when the bus finally arrived we had to push our trolleys with our luggage which seemed to have been a very difficult task cuz rabz and my trolley kept movin to the left and kept crashing into other trolleys so I had to pull herr trolley and she helped me pull mine of out the way,…it was funny considering 2 less than 5feet girls trying to control 42kg bags…so yeah then we were on our way to London and we saw tones of beautiful buildings which we all gawked and awed at..all the girls kept squirming when we saw clothing storess…hehe..then we got to Brunei hall where we ate nasi lemak!!!!.it felt like home I tell you..damn I miss home it felt good being around bruneian ppl at Brunei hall cuz I guess alittle comfort of home not being that far away was what I needed at the time =)..

You never truly ever appreciate where ur from until u actually leave now im actually ecstatic about having the bond with Brunei I mean I was kinda like man I really wanna go out there and just live somewhere more happening or whatver but now I know its only been 4days which feellss like 4 yearss!!..just made me realize home is where my heart is…

Im in this boarding house with a roomate jenny..im tellng u this girl is soo farny she even manages to make me laugh in the middle of crying...its like evrytime we see sumthing we alwes say itss like home..when the lunch lady serves us rice we say its like home, when an airplane passes by we say itss like home..cuz jenny lives nnear the airport...and then when we talk to bruneian ppl we say its like home...ahahah...we mite go down to london this weekend and just meet up with ppl in brunei hall..started skul few days ago and im gonna do math chem bio and politics..hhehhe..should be interesting..i misss homee soo much like its pretty nice here te weather at the moment ad walking to skul evryday but like i just get hit my homsickness that sumtimess i just break down..itss so hard to constantly hav to pick urself back up when u fall...but family has been amazing ccalling me evryday and my mummy and sister keepp calling and asking me how im doing..

my sis is cuming down here on my bday which im sooo happy abt and il be cuming back in dec so yay me..at least i have sumthing to look forward to cuz if not i tink il die...hhehe..not that drastic but u get the picture..oh yeah my doggy lilo died the nite before i left sumone poisonedd it that stupid fucker i wish sumone would treat him or her the same way..i was alredi so sad abt leaving and sumone had to do sumthing soo evil...i mean where is ur human decency??...ppl are just so stupid that i cant stupidity!!..goshh..im gettin pissed..

okiee....gottaa sleepp and get ready for skul tomorw...did i mention i have to walk to skul and back to?...ahahah..damn i feel like damn whale out of water!!..yeah theres a tennis court here but no ne to play with...dam sad..ehehe..hugz

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]