Sunday, September 03, 2006

So here I am in UK, Bedford. I cant believe I’m here.. Everything is so foreign here and all I wanted do is runaway and be back home with all the people that I love so much .. i cant stand being away from home.. Have u ever felt like u just cant being in your skin and just need to not be who u are for that moment well yeah that’s how I feel most of the time… im counting the days till I come back cuz at this moment I just cant take it…

At the airport it was really horrible I mean my whole family was there and frenss like wani zul scott Pierre john johnathan and like tonness of SA students came.damn I was crying like a retard..i couldn’t handle any of it…the hardest part was when I was about to leave and all of us was likee in a big group and we started singing the song leaving on a jet plane like all of us…it was pretty funny cuz we were singing so loud and the hardest part was when I hugged my mum and I had to let go of her and say goodbye to all my aunties,counsins,brothers and my sista…it felt like I was being ripped out of my life and forced to survive on my own ,walking away from them to the passport check in was one of the hardest thing I have ever experienced.i love all of you..

I had a 15 hour flight which was surprisingly comfortable cuz I slept through the whole way .i sat next to this irisha quer sentir a tristeza numa musa.

# posted by *surfstar* : 8:55 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]